• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Ipswich/Suffolk Bashers?

stretch

Looks like we've got few people interested in NYE bash. Not planning an all day thing just couple of hours to meet/break the ice etc as we all have different commitments that day. Next is location is landseer park good for everyone that way redneck can come and say hello as well. redneck is there a particular car park we need to go to or is there just one?

yea there is a car park at the back of the park if you straght up at the lights on landseer road (from naction road), then take a right down the long hill there is a gravel carpark fink thats your best bet as its well away from all the kidds and the fly boys play up that end as well so we will have no issues.

the parkys know this and cut the grass shorter at that end so thats evan better, the closest petrol station is warron heath so if any one is beinging pertol cars best to get it on the way.

if we all get on ill get that ramp were possable off my nephew for later meets so you nutters can make ya rc fly :) i should think we all will tho.

and my wife Nitro-basher-chick said she will join us when she can in the new year, we hope by then the shifts will be sorted and she will have more time to come play.

could you post a google maps link to the car park please mate got a feeling I won't find it lol. Sounds like a good spot though is it a far walk from car park to bashing ground? just thinking if i'd need to pack stuff or just chuck in boot.

I'm sure we'll all get on, your lucky your wife is into it as well means you can spend more on your hobby ha.

if you look up landseer park on google map and switch to satelite viev its the gray patch of gravel, directly level with holbrook road, the carpark has a pathway leading through the centure of the park, i cant link it coz there is no post code for the carpark as its part of the park.

the best place to bash is the grass on the left side of that centure path.

this is the best i can do

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Landseer+Park,+Landseer+Road,+Ipswich&hl=en&ll=52.040415,1.174614&spn=0.005095,0.013797&sll=52.037076,1.176181&sspn=0.01019,0.027595&vpsrc=6&hq=Landseer+Park,+Landseer+Road,+Ipswich&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A

has a time been sorted yet btw??

i can get ova there for 11 yea,

i defo cant bring my fg evan if i wanted to as i went out for a run this afternoon and now have a dead steering servo, i have found one on ebay but still grrrr

Is it a standard sized servo or something special?

Hopefully see you guys there..

Did you get your firestorm mate?

Sweet, Im as good as there!

Cool should be good little bash, I'll get to test out my new motor/esc combo so I can check gearing etc.

Edited by stretch

I might be able to come on NYE, back to work NYD so works for me but I don't drive and live in Felixstowe so will have to persuade the GF to run me up!

No promises but hopefully see you guys there. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swyped from a distant star, the other side of the Galaxy on my rooted/modded GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Edited by JayJ

thort so bud.

we need a proper section on here like the outher areas have. if and when i get my own land we can all use that as and when we want and ill sort some kinda club house as i was yapping about before in general chat.

That would be awesome if you got your own land for us to bash on mate. I reckon once we've established as a group had a few meets got photos/video etc we'll be able to approach a mod for our own section.

• Like 1

I found this place today, I have to say, pretty dam good for rc, mass amount of space!

Loads of jumps and quiet!

Addison Way, Great Blakenham, Suffolk IP6, UK

http://m.google.co.uk/u/m/QclGcz

Parkisng on the road beside the building 2 seconds walk to bash!

Im going up there tomorrow if anyone is free?

Say around 12ish, im running a savage xl and my mate is bringing his baja, so should be fun!

I found this place today, I have to say, pretty dam good for rc, mass amount of space!

Loads of jumps and quiet!

Addison Way, Great Blakenham, Suffolk IP6, UK

http://m.google.co.uk/u/m/QclGcz

Parkisng on the road beside the building 2 seconds walk to bash!

Im going up there tomorrow if anyone is free?

Say around 12ish, im running a savage xl and my mate is bringing his baja, so should be fun!

is that the old cement works??

if thats were i think it is ive looked ova it before but as im not driveing at the min the distance i can go is limited,

i will be there with every one on NYE on landseer park, im hopeing to have my new steering servo by then so i can run my fg leopard but i cant be sure depends how well royal mail do there job, but if not ill still be poping ova to say hi and have a chat.

Hope you get your steering servo sorted mate

its on order, ive orderd a maverick one for now off ebay, just hope its here intime, ill be running with no shell as i sat on it >.< but that just means it will take longer to clean, i hope to have my new speky dx3e set up as well.

fingers crossed

I think th at might be the old cement works, great bit of land though! Lol

I have had a change of plans and am not going over for 12 tomorrow, my mate has plans from 12 so we are going about 9.30 tomorrow morning instead! Crazy but quiet lol

If any one needs a lift for a bash give me a message, I don't mind a playing taxi! Lol

my nephew told me about that bit of land a while back, i just forgot about it, as him and his mates run there pit bikes there.

i wont be joining you this time but i may do later in the year, once i have 1;1 wheels.

im really looking faward to are NYE bash on the park, im crossing my fingers and every thing else that royal mail gets it ass in gear and gets my servo to me in time for me to fit it and set up new radio gear