• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Revo

reefshark

Took the revo out in the snow today! Damn crap eazi start wouldnt work cos of the blue wire wernt lighting the glo plug :( so I didnt have any fun in the snow! Anyone want to buy a full eazi start set up? With batt and charger, I got a pullstart on order :P

Be very carefull Sam, I took my 2WD Maxx out cos the Front wheels on 4WD tends to force feed snow directly into the shell mucking up eveything. I leant the hard way on Southport Beach, tooks hours and hours to get the Revo right again.

Once I removed the 2 front driveshafts it's hilarious to drive on Sand & Snow

The Maxx 2WD with an Excellent Handset was excellent, cos I could lower the brake effect so it didn't just lock up all the time, and it was a scream untill all the alloy carcass underneath got totally jammed with ice and it weighed about 20Kgs :lol:

SAMARI>>>Is it possable that you could use your powers to clean this thread up please, just to spend bit of your time going through it? And remove ALL off-topic not just one members posts.

It's a very interesting thread, and before it got silly I requested several times before you took notice for 4x4 to stay on topic. And leave the LST out of it

The "Show us your savvy" even got pinned, I had hoped this would before it got screwed up

If you can I'd appriciate it and I promise not to put a single off topic reply into this thread :D

:cool_prv:

Nuff said :good:

Did this yesterday. Thanks to Mr Tigger for supplying the FOC. WELCOME

And what a difference it makes.

Spektrum DX3 great.

FOC seems a lot quicker now.

DAVE.

:good:

Still think you're a gimp though .... only cos my Specktrum don't arrive till tommorow :cussing2:

And take note people of how clean Rover Man's Revo is!! All the stuff I bought off him is also mint, proving the very obvious point

He's not basher at all but merely a fair weather user SHAME ON YOU!!!! Get it dirty you tart rofl

:cool_prv:

Nuff said :good:

Still think you're a gimp though .... only cos my Specktrum don't arrive till tommorow :cussing2:

And take note people of how clean Rover Man's Revo is!! All the stuff I bought off him is also mint, proving the very obvious point

He's not basher at all but merely a fair weather user SHAME ON YOU!!!! Get it dirty you tart rofl

Do you mean you can actually use them outside. :P

Just because i like to keep them clean doesnt mean i don't bash them hard :P

Ill have to take some pictures before Ive cleaned them next time :whistling: .

DAVE. :good:

Yes mate, they are designed for OUTSIDE use, carpet racers are a little different :whistling:

Yes but as long as i open the windows the fumes aren't too bad :whistling:

First one to do five laps round the coffee table wins ;)

DAVE.

Revo Pics just after my Lap at Deerdale Track,

All Nice and Clean now so if you Want anything off it Please dont Hesitate to Ask,

(Thread up soon)

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

Really Like those Smaxx Wheels and the Tires offer Awsome Grip and Grass and Dirt Compared to Stock or Tmaxx Tires,

Can you get a Tread Patten Simlar to that in 40 Series or Stick to Crime Fighters?

Edited by 4x4 freak