• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

CHESTERFIELD, DERBYSHIRE - TRACK/BASH

kelvo1

Hello all.

Me and a few friends have started to build a small track in Chesterfield! The location is a secret as we don't know if we are actually suppose to be on the site!!!! lol. We all have elecric cars which include Rusty, evo brushless and slash. If you are interested in helping us develop the track or would just like to come and have a look let me know. Its got potential (so we think anyway) its mainly on dirt and hard standing so we need to build more ramps/jumps etc...

If you are interested drop me a reply!

ive not been for about 5 months as been moving to mansfield from chesterfield and having a baby and all that , i think i may have a couple of vids opn my youtube , i will have a look and post them in here , look in my signature mate

Suitable for 1/5th scale petrol? have you got any pics or owt matey?

Not sure our project will be big enough for 1/5 scale more 1/10 1/8 scale but looks like the syda could be. Your welcome to come and have alook. If I get enough interest i'll organise a meet.

Cheers

Contact Chesterfield Borough council, find out who owns the land, then set about gaining permisions to be on there, If it's council owned you wont gain permisions. You could be facing court charges of vandalism if you so much as break the surface, and if it's the council bringing the prosecution, then they really like to make an example of you with big fines :smilies_eusasmiles2: .

I can legally Metal detect in queens park, But If I break the ground, I will have my equipment confiscated and be prossecuted in court.

Hate to be raining on your parade, and good look with the permissions :good:

And dont forget to give me a shout if and when you get stuff sorted. :)

Edited by J450n

I hear what your saying but it's waist land and if anything we've cleaned the site up! We don't want toa sk who ownes the land for that reason. We want to keep it pretty low key for now. If you want to come and have a look just let me know...

waste land or not, Theres no such thing as common land anymore, it will belong to someone mate, you could be doing loads of work to it and they can still pull your pants down, you can ask who owns the land and still keep it "low key" which in it's self tells me you know your upto no good ;) from general public.

A couple of Aquaintences of mine used to do a bit of Rabbiting,

Alright Kelvo1

How is the track going? Fancy a bash this weekend?

Deano is still up for coming and your bro is closer to getting his car fixed.

Let me know if you need a hand finding out who owns the waste land.

M8 I built the track at syda holymoorside, we went through all the same issues and problems with land owners and the council , in the end you need a farmer with land out of the way, noise is a big issue, people will always complain,. Holymoorside is just not getting used, I am a member at NDOR now, it take 25 mins to get there and its all weather. Saturdays is public bashing day

Only the best astro rc track in country type in ndor.co.uk or go on maxbashing forum and scroll down to the link in the clubs, it's located opposite ikea m8 junction 26 m1,

M8 I built the track at syda holymoorside, we went through all the same issues and problems with land owners and the council , in the end you need a farmer with land out of the way, noise is a big issue, people will always complain,. Holymoorside is just not getting used, I am a member at NDOR now, it take 25 mins to get there and its all weather. Saturdays is public bashing day

Hi chaps. I've heard of the NDOR club. I'm running electric and it looks mainly nitro up there? I'd like to have a look at SYDA track out of curiosity if anything. I'm making some in roads with the site we have been using and got a land search pending. It all fun isnt it!!!!

Cheers lads or lasses.

they run electric also, club rules is that 1/8 scale have to give way to 1/10, and they run a smaller loop,

mow

• 2 months later...