• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show Us Your Savvy!

dazzi220

right, when u buy a shell you cut it out and drill the mounting holes right.

with the el camino you do exactly the same but the bumper is seperate from the rest of the shell.

Peeps tend to do the el camino in the same way the would any other shell, they trim it, line it up and drill the body mount holes then when they've finished spraying it they screw the bumper on and realise that the shell won't fit cos the bumper on the shell is squashed up againts the savvy's bumper

its really easy I'm just confusing you, just remember this: spray the bumper first then trim your body, then cut out and screw the bumper in place THEN do the body mount holes

well who's is that then? thought it was yors seeming u posted the pics :wacko:

oh,

this is vj_35 im in rikys forum to post his pics for him, i had them on my camera, forgot i was still in his.

Sorry about that people, it's me (riky) again. i'm missing a bumper front and back, where can i get these from? i only got this sav on the weekend.

cheers.

yer better off looking on ebay,

the bumpers are on a mould with other parts it'll cost a fortune no doubt, I've often had to pay loads ££ for one small part cos they mould it with other parts I don't want