• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

BRCA Large Scale Off Road Champs

msg

Hey folks

Been meaning to put this up for a while, but I've had no internet cos of being between houses. Anyway, just to remind you all in in case anybody fancies taking a wander along, round 6 of the BRCA LSOR Championships is coming to Westcoast Raceway this weekend. I believe practice and qualifying are on the Saturday, and heats and finals are on the Sunday. Tracks had lots of work done, jumps have all been tweaked to make them a bit more car friendly, and I think we're just about ready.

Heres a few up to date pics

IMG_4526.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

IMG_4528.jpg

IMG_4529.jpg

The track now flows much better, and I drove it last weekend for the first time since we re-did the jumps, and I hold the lap record (at least until the weekend anyway!) with a time of 46.05 seconds.

If anybody's wanting to come down for and watch over the weekend, PM me and I will give you details on how to get there. Its about 30 mins west of Glasgow, between Dalry and Kilwinning.

I'm hoping to race if I am up to it, but I will have the cameras with me anyway, so I will update this thread with some pics and hopefully video links as well next week.

Hope to see you there.

Edited by msg

Call that an R/C track,looks too good you could play snooker on that,a lot of work went in there,should be a very fast track,hope you

all have a great weekend :good:

Edited by victor meldrew

Pics are here, sorry it took so long. Theres only 197 or so, I tried not to take too many. Have a cup of tea and put it on a slideshow and relax for 10 mins or so. I think I got everybody, apologies if I did'nt.

Was a great event, I did'nt manage to race cos I ended up in hospital for the 2nd half of the week, so I only managed down on the Sunday afternoon. Track held up pretty well, and we got some good comments over the weekend, just a pity Saturday was a bit damp from waht I heard.

Anyway, pics are HERE, but heres a few to give you a quick peek

IMG_4642.jpg

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_4664.jpg

IMG_4685.jpg

I'll get some videos up later in the week, hopefully I will feel up to going to the office at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Got some videos up from 2 weeks ago, sorry it took so long. I did'nt get as much of the weekend as I wanted due to being in hospital a few days before, so it's only really Sunday afternoon I got.

B semi part 1

B semi part 2

A semi part 1

A semi part 2

4wd final part 1

I did'nt get as much of the 2wd final, I was sore from standing holding the camera, and then I got distracted by something else.

Thanks guys

VM yeah I do feel a bit better. I was going to put a few pics of the V4's on the MCD forum and maybe a couple of the videos if thats ok. That is when I remember to do it, my brain is like mush these days......

Thanks guys

VM yeah I do feel a bit better. I was going to put a few pics of the V4's on the MCD forum and maybe a couple of the videos if thats ok. That is when I remember to do it, my brain is like mush these days......

Feel free on the posting,it would be welcomed,but make sure they are the right way up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: