• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TRACK DESIGN SOFTWARE

HUNTER.P

EDIT: NEW TRACK HAS BEEN DESIGNED [

CLICK ME TO SEE]

Came across this piece of software when trawling through some RC Forum. It may be useful for some of you guys who might want to build a track/set up a club etc.

It makes tracks like this:

hj.jpg

I made that one, tell me what you think.

Although when you are designing you really need to think it through, as if you suddenly realise that you need to move all of your track say to squares right, you cant do it you will have to start again.

Design some of your own and post them here for others to see!

DOWNLOAD LINK

INSTALLTION INSTRUCTIONS: Create a folder called 'TrackMaker' in your Program Files, ad extract the downloaded file to that folder, then double click on the application icon. Any help needed just ask or PM me

ENJOY good.gif

Edited by HUNTER.P

Yeah I have seen others using this, but for people who dont have much time and arent that technically minded and need to make a track relativly easily this is perfect.

Gonna have a go at sketchpad, just need to get some revision done firstconfused.gif

confused? Where do you go at the bottom??helpsmilie.gif

I was wondering who would notice. I did that by mistake and only noticed after posting lol. Gonna change it at some point but i cant be bothered now.

Calcurtis yours looks pretty good (both of them)

It's been around for quite a while now, but does seem popular. It's a bit limited though.

I've used Google SketchUp and it's a really good application considering it's free.

Here's a rallycross track I designed using Sketchup: My link

im having a little trouble installing this on my comp. runs on windows vista. could someone give me slightly more clear instructions it would be a great help. sorry im not great with computerhelpsmilie.gifconfused.gif.

thanks

pas

It's been around for quite a while now, but does seem popular. It's a bit limited though.

I've used Google SketchUp and it's a really good application considering it's free.

Here's a rallycross track I designed using Sketchup: My link

thats quite impresive. i love the jumps.

pas