• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MicroCute Q2 1/18 4wd Chassis

R46

New-MicroCute-Q2-18-4wd-Chassis.jpg

The new MicroCute Q2 is a unique 1/18 micro-sized, belt-drive 4WD model racing car that is the epitome of a high-performance micro racing car. The Q2 offers highest performance, responsive handling, and traditionally exceptional MicroCute quality, engineering, and design. Based on the legendary old first design platform, MicroCute presents the improved and refined Q2 redesigned with high-performance racing in mind. The Q2 progressive design embodies an enhanced driving experience

looks similar to the sportwerks recoil

this is smaller than recoil, Q2 same size as xray m18. Awaiting response from factory as would like one myself B)

Its the same as the Alienpower car. Its a copy of the M18T but with a belt drive.

m18t is a truck :lol: Q2 nothing like xray m18(got 2 m18s one orignal other using penguin chassis)

missed the alienpower car gonna look at that now :good:

just seen alienpower car Raptor that uses some m18 parts(upper/lower arms,gearboxs) not to me liking heres xray

m18 pro

Q2 all new/orignal more like a scaled down 1/10 tourer :good:

Edited by R46

• 13 years later...
On 05/04/2010 at 16:05, R46 said:

m18t is a truck :lol: Q2 nothing like xray m18(got 2 m18s one orignal other using penguin chassis)

missed the alienpower car gonna look at that now :good:

just seen alienpower car Raptor that uses some m18 parts(upper/lower arms,gearboxs) not to me liking heres xray

m18 pro

Q2 all new/orignal more like a scaled down 1/10 tourer :good:

@R46 did you ever get a Microcute?