• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thetford Forest Bash - Cambridgeshire/Norfolk

willb

There is a huge area set back from the road that motocross riders occasionally use. There is masses to jump over and more than enough space for any off-road RC you'd wish to run.

Search for the rugby club at Two Mile Bottom (IP24 1LZ post code). You will see the rugby club and just opposite there is a small entrance to a level crossing. You will need to park and walk through the level crossing with your RC cars and there you'll see the track and the area we'll be at. It hasn't failed to disappoint yet! There is only limited parking at the entrance, enough space for 3 or 4 cars.

See attached pictures for parking and an overview of the site :good:

Screenshot 2021-04-30 at 23.09.24.png

Screenshot 2021-04-30 at 23.10.27.png

Edited by willb
  • Like 3

if it's the 11th then I'm 95% there, if it's the 18th then I'm down to about 50%

would love to try and make it either day though as it's about time someone laughed at the Rascals' terrible steering....nothing to do with my driving, that's just awesome :whistling:

Hi guys, mind if I crash (that's crash your bash, not my RC! lol)? From Felixstowe, may be able to make it for some RC mayhem. Sounds like fun, I'll get back to you if I can make and it's ok with y'all?

Thanks Jay.

Edited by JayJ

I can do either day so maybe have a bash both weekends! We'll hang on till we get a few more people and decide from there.

Hope to see you down there mate. Add to the maybe list or confirmed?

i like the idea of trying for both weekends...best put me down as a confirmed as i'll certainly be able to make at least one of them.

would it be rude of me to bring a couple of friends?...(both have nitros)

mmm yeh as far as i think im free on those dates so put me down as a maybe, ill have 1 or 2 nitros and my fg if thats ok (some people dont like running with largescale)

p.s whats the name of that rugby club? i can see its just off the a134 going north but my sat nav will just take me to the post code so will be handy to know the name of the club

cheers

Edited by TRAXXAS-MAN23

I should be a definite for the 11th

I'm cool with the fg coming...I'll just disappear off for a fag when you run it, wouldn't want to squish the Rascal!

mmm yeh as far as i think im free on those dates so put me down as a maybe, ill have 1 or 2 nitros and my fg if thats ok (some people dont like running with largescale)

p.s whats the name of that rugby club? i can see its just off the a134 going north but my sat nav will just take me to the post code so will be handy to know the name of the club

cheers

its thetford rugby club.if your coming up the A11 once you get to thetford you want the mundford turn off

Edited by deejayy2k

Are you coming too deejayy2k?

i might take a wander up there depends if i havent got owt else on cant bring the t-maxx she is out of action for a while. also if the turning is where i think it is blink and youll miss it,

Edited by deejayy2k