• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Worthing and surrounding areas bash

ostewart

As a couple of people have asked for a Worthing / surrounding area bash, I decided to make a dedicated thread where we can organize something.

I work during the week, but am usually free at weekends if I'm not racing my SCT at the Adur off-road series.

So post your thoughts, and what cars you want to bring and we shall make an event or even a regular meet.

(I don't have a car, I cycle or can get the train to bash spots if they are near a train station)

Edited by ostewart

As a couple of people have asked for a Worthing / surrounding area bash, I decided to make a dedicated thread where we can organize something.

I work during the week, but am usually free at weekends if I'm not racing my SCT at the Adur off-road series.

So post your thoughts, and what cars you want to bring and we shall make an event or even a regular meet.

(I don't have a car, I cycle or can get the train to bash spots if they are near a train station)

where are you then. I have a van with one spare seat if not too far. Also I am up for most things but it's when I can escape the Mrs and kids. Apparently the bmx track near me is good, loads of jumps but I have not been there yet. Sunday's is normally good but again, Mrs and skids allowing!!!

I have been told and therefore suggested the bmx track at sheepcoat valley, basically the race course in Brighton. 1pm sounds good and also open to other locations so post up other suggestions and we can decide/vote. Looking forward to seeing what the eb4g3 and the hyper st can do though.

Nick said there is a BMX track in Angermering, if its not busy could be a good spot.

Meet somewhere near there at 1pm would be good, if its busy we move on to the next spot

hqdefault.jpg

That's the BMX track - it's off the A259 opposite the traffic lights just after the Roundstone pub roundabout. Best place to park is Mayflower Way (just off Roundstone Lane) next to the second hand car dealers and walk up through into the park.

Any ideas where else if it's too busy?

• 1 month later...

any update on this at all 

On 08/11/2015, 18:32:55, NickMSM said:

ostewart, my son and I had fun at the Angmering BMX track earlier. Shame it was a bit mucky but lots of jumps and laughs anyway! Be interested in trying out other new locations too.

where about in angmering, used to go up there a lot

• 1 month later...
On 09/02/2016 at 9:44 PM, BajaBasher31 said:

Hi guys, I'm new to this site and was wondering when is everyone meeting for a bash next as I would like to come along if that's ok meet some new people ???

Check our page out on Facebook buddy there is a link in my SIG at the bottom :)

• 3 months later...