• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper 7 Brushless, whats it worth

Arron99

Looking to sell my Hyper 7 brushless.  Was originally nitro.  Stripped, cleaned, most parts replaced.  Now its done though I can't bring myself to give it a good bashing and

scratch it up, ha.

watreproof turnigy trakstar 4 pole 2300kv motor, 150A ESC, turnigy nano-tech 45C 5000mAh battery, new shell and some spare wheels (not pictured) obviously motor mount and battery tray conversion.  19T pinion (i think)

So what do people reckon its worth?

20151026_191834.jpg

20151026_191856.jpg

20151026_191904.jpg

20151026_191921.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well stick it up for 180 and see were it goes. ....or whatever u wanna start at. ...u'll  get knocked  down  a bit guaranteed. .....only way  u'll know what it's worth imo....u'ed  get a bit more if it had a decent  Combo init. ...

Edited by evssv

Yeah if i did another I'd go all out on the power, does about 40mph on that battery.  I'd leave the nitro grime on it as well, made this almost box fresh.

Cheers for the advice

2200kv and a 150 amp esc on a standard spur.

For offroad with badlands I'd start that on a 17t with 4S and go from there.  Smoother cricket field type grass prob get away with more, ditto road use, though it won't hang about on 17/46 2200kv 4S: speedcalc suggests somewhere around 45mph depending on tyre use (and traction!) and batteries.