• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

£530 Bargain!!

atom3624

http://www.horizonhobby.com/1-5-mini-wrc-4wd-rally-car-rtr-with-avc-trade%3B-technology-p-los05007

Horizon have cut the price of the Mini by $1,000 to $800 'only'.

Even if it's way out of scale - which contradicts all that MCD and FG tried to stay loyal to, that's a lot of kit for not much money.

True, not the same over here but here's the spec: http://www.horizonhobby.co.uk/autoonline/j27teamlosi/j27rtrkits/j27rtrkitPages/j27-los05007/j27-mini-rally.html

Could take a trip to the States and drive back - almost!!

Al.

That's rather cheap. Could convert it back into a 5T and still save a ton of money.

They also have the 8ight and 8ight T gas versions for less than half price but no UK shipping.

Castle Mamba Monster X for less than 100 quid too.

Edited by mond
More reasons!

To be honest I don't know - didn't read the small print, just seemed a good price but Horizon aren't stupid so there's bound to be something.

Somebody inferred something about the remote start / stop - possibly not present.

If it's full on as original, its an absolute bargain. If its a 5ive-T with shorter arms and an out-of-scale Mini body, its still great value.

Someone on Largescaleforums has Scooby bodies that fit - Burns ones, and looks like he's doing the 'recent latest' Impreza ones as well.

Al.

To be honest I don't know - didn't read the small print, just seemed a good price but Horizon aren't stupid so there's bound to be something.

Somebody inferred something about the remote start / stop - possibly not present.

If it's full on as original, its an absolute bargain. If its a 5ive-T with shorter arms and an out-of-scale Mini body, its still great value.

Someone on Largescaleforums has Scooby bodies that fit - Burns ones, and looks like he's doing the 'recent latest' Impreza ones as well.

Al.

Al

Ooh, your posting something very interesting to me there fella...  please can you link me to these scoobie bodies....

thanks 

• Like 1