• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Forum Update

Nick

Oddly, Tapatalk has suddenly started to work and notifications are coming through :)

Nick, I presume you found the cause and fixed it?

Yeaaaahhhhh... actually, no I've not done anything but I'm glad it's working, lol.

Have the colours changed again...or are my eyes playing tricks.

Header bars look greyer and a touch darker, and the other blues have changed shades. Looks a bit less garish.

But...that said...I am currently on some interesting medication, so it could be me :)

same colors but slightly tweeked, its becoming more readable for me to, these glasses dont help lol only been wearing them a short few months so im adjusting to my new eyeball covers and the new site look.

for those having a problem with brightness , give your contrast on your screen a little tweek , open msuk and anoth site you use and adjust the contrast very slowly until msuk is comfy and your other forum is still crisp and bright'ish  ( its what i have done and will save a profile to load when browser is opened if possible ).

speed, looks and feels like the bulk of the stuff has been re-built server side and she is humming along here for me.
mobile wise you folks may want to check for updates or new builds for the apps your using to see the forum, have to remember mobile intergration happens both ends, there is only so much nick and the folks can do to the server side, the mobile side is upto the app Devs intergrating the apps better to the online sites

one note, the main news page (home) is throwing an error here 

cannot find page requested ( error code 2T187/2 )

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Nick locked this topic