• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TLR04006 8IGHT-T E Electric Truggy Kit

53HRA

gallery_4895_8_56726.jpg

gallery_4895_8_63412.jpg

When developing the 8IGHT-T E 3.0, the Team set out to create an electric platform that was every bit as dominant as its nitro-powered sibling. But instead of simply converting the nitro chassis, they reexamined everything and came up with a new chassis layout and suspension setup specifically for electric power.

Aluminium chassis designed for electric power

Rather than adapt the existing 8IGHT-T

• Like 2

Ive said to myself that i want to own a Electric truggy someday in my collection, was pretty much sold on getting the mugen MBX7T, but now not to sure, I PReviously owned the 1.0 and the 2.0 and they was weapons, can only but imagine that this will be also

The innovative RC chassis on my X1CRT is 3mm 7075 and that's both solid and light. 4mm should make this a tank.

I believe the 5ive use a 5mm chassis and weighs ~3 times this, so 4mm ain't likely to fail! :)

I had the Losi 8ight 2.0 and have the Serpent TE edition Truggy, the Serpent for me was better than the 2.0 in build, design and the way it handled for me specifically.  Not loads in it but just more dialled with the Serpent.

As for the 3.0 I can't comment as not had a go with one so who knows, to be fair I think with the top makes of Truggy, you can't go wrong either way.

This is one I'd love to own though tbh.