• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Running in the wet!

flatout!

Running in the wet i love it, its the conditions for me, can't beat drifting that ass end out a sticking full throttle on early dig in and off you go kick a rooster tail behind you and about 10ft long, wow its awesome, I hope it rains all night and the current bun pokes its head out in the late morning, and ill be out rain or no rain, plastic bag over the tx and im off, loved this wet stuff racing the hot fords I always kicked ass in the wet, people were all over the place on road tyres and i was there with big grass track nobblers on the front with a locked diff, gunner chuck a diff locker in and give it a whirl, i dont think ill be able to weld the diff up in this little beasty baja though lol! Pmsl! :)

What's all your favourite driving conditions you prefer? I like the gravel to wet is good :D

• Like 1

for the baja im ocd, so a fair weather basher, but my 1/1 cars, i have a modded impreza, spins all 4 wheels no problem, and and old beat up frontera with modded isuzu suspension that plods along over anything, love mistreating that thing lol

I have to go with wet, not so muddy but slippy like, if you can keep it moving smooth and flowing fast its freeking cool man :D can't wait for tomorrow, its like tge night before Christmas when i was a kid,

im ocd is it? With mine, it gets stripped as soon as I come in, im keeping mine in the flat so don't have much choice or id have to leave it in the van and im not even thinking of doing that, id rather clean it, nothing the hoover wont sort out, ;)

Im in the window now and its banging it down, theres ducks swimming down the street lol!

Just thought it would give us somthing to talk about ;)

Just put a new clutch in mi mates baja and im just about to do my shocks, only a top up, the fronts are only half full i think the way thay act, they'd get a Oscar for being useless ;)

If it's not snowing, raining then that's good enough any conditions really has long has I don't get wet.

Sent from the I6 via talktapa

it was hailstoning here earlyer, and now the bloody sun's out with a little light sprinkle of rain :( it'll be lovely tomorrow thou, the track should be nice, its cool drifting the corners on the wet grass and soil, ;)

I'm looking at the sj4000 clone camera, its better than the go pro i thought in some shots I saw, side by side video camera clips the sj4000 was better, it was picking up better shots in the shaded areas, i bit lighter pictures,

lol come to think of it we've had it all here today too, and Yep including bloody snow? While it was sunny? Brits bloody weather at its best.

Sent from the I6 via talktapa

Edited by Titaniumrc
  • Like 1

Iv given up on the idea of going out today, i have to incorporate the cleaning in with running my motor, if i was to go out now, there about 3 hours of light left and that'll be me with the hoover going till midnight and the neighbours will love that lol! :)

During the extreme wet weather at nook on sunday my dbxl was sliding around in such a perfectly controllable manner it was a joy. I've gone from liking slight damp to monsoon.

• Like 2