• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

450 quadcopter, with lipo's

Wrighty8766

Right guys, I have decided that these sized quads are not for me, I'm more for q4/x4/250 sized I think!

The frame is similar to the DJI F450 flamewheel, flies really smooth and handles awesome! It has the turnigy plush 30a esc's, which in my 3 years of flying experience, have never let me down, if I am building a plane/heli/quad then I try to use these esc's as they are 'bulletproof' as they say and are very programmable!

Powered by 4 of the NTM Propdrive 2836 1200kv motors this quad has gobs of power, goes up like a rocket on full throttle and is faster than any other quad I have seen, the general rule of thumb is that the power of a quadcopter has to be double the actual weight of the quad when fully laden....a quad weighing 1kg should have at least 2kg of thrust to fly well! This quad weighs a mere 1.086kg and has a whopping 6kg of thrust :D

For the flight controller I used the KK2.1.5 board, it is nothing special and doesn't have GPS but is more than ample for a general flyer, I would even consider it good for a sports flyer as it is capable of flips and rolls when the settings are turned up

Has built in power distribution board on the bottom layer to keep the weight down, all esc's and battery lead (with voltage detection) are soldered directly on to the PCB board/bottom shelf

Comes with 2 x turnigy 2200mah lipo's which give around 15 mins flight time each (quad has built in low voltage beeper to warn you to land before over discharging)

Hasn't really had much flight time, maybe 8 packs through it, you can see from the lipo's that there is literally no wear on them

Does not come with radio gear as I need if for my other rc's, will basically be plug in calibrate and off you go :thumbsup:

Price is

Edited by Wrighty8766