• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thunder Tiger Tomahawk St Now on eBay

fatboyneil

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=111684288902

heres my tomahawk st I'm open to offers despite the rest of this sale thread collection from Nottingham ng5 or wile traveling to Bradford each day I could meat at any junction between j27 and j 41

now the car details its got a better exhaust than the standard st and gives it a bit more top end speed the engine was bought new and has only had about 2.5 litres through it so only just past break in ive also fitted turnbuckles to the steering as the plastic ones gave it too much toe out the other turnbuckles are available from apex models for

Edited by fatboyneil

Oh I see, thanks. Mine has been in there for 4 years, what do you think my chances of it being legit are? Must admit I've seen a few on eBay with 'Tower Pro' spelled wrong, heh.

The problems with them are their slow and not as powerful as people think also when they go they tend to lock in the position their in so if used on throttle it's kiss goodbye to your car time the cheapest I'd buy are the power hd but I've found most cheap servos have their faults that's why now days I consider savox the cheapest I'd buy