• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 to do...

evssv

Have fun :D

lol...the new to me esc wouldn't calibrate up with my dx2e...but will with my dx3. ...and the savox is playing up...plug it in an the esc dies...unplug it the esc's fine...With or with the power cap. ...strange!!st all done bar it needs a new servo now... Edited by evssv

Let the work commence ..New esc in the st..fr diff casing on the hyper and fr hubs n castor blocks on the savvy

Why is the buggy wearing what appears to be a bandage?

• Like 1

Why is the buggy wearing what appears to be a bandage?

the newer hyper shells seem to have bigger holes in them so I taped em up from the inside n outside as me boy likes to find the wet bits even though I tell him not to...lol!!..and his shell is melted by were the pipe used to go...

I get that, but why on the outside?

What's next? Some sort of crutch when you bust a hinge pin?

see above

All done! ! 20150326_224428_zpsenrpm3b4.jpg

Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

Get some vinyl, cut out some cardboard the right size to fit the holes then bung the vinyl over the top then shoegoo the inside. Make it look better :)

hes got a brand new jl illuzions shell..i jus gota paint...I have got sum vinyl wrap actually..

Edited by evssv