• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Someone has Broken Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy

Breaking News in the RC world. 

well known forum addict and old timer Tamiyacowboy from MSUK is Broken.

he was heard hammering / cutting / grinding / more hammering / some swearing/ some more hammering. 

he said he had solved the worlds man problem for good, we did see half a weedeater in many parts, dremel bits everywhere to.

but when he  uncovered his latest project we was somewhat taken aghast 

tamiyacowboy had got broken , he had vented blue magic smoke at sometime. 

he came out clutch this in his hands proclaiming he had invented Man with flower bags 

RryBBPq.jpg

I was bored.

i saw some paints

i looked at my brushes

i had a mild brain fart and this is what came out, handpainted layered acrylic paint wild roses

that beetle in white would work nice. 

it keeps me sane, and hey may look stupid but if it makes a quid or two, thats

a quid or two more than you had before hand, look at some of the top shifters

they started selling papers/flowers/fish now there multi millions. 

jermy kyle aint my shizzle daytime tv sucks, well tv in general.

rc hobby is expensive and mostly outdoors ( so im kinda stuck )

& tomorrow tamiy will be found sat on a canal bank painting coal buckets & boat stuff , you have to dangle the maggot to get a bite hehe , it beats bumming about on the sofa like you say good on you. Now pop to pound land for cheap canvas frames an try some banksy type art .

& tomorrow tamiy will be found sat on a canal bank painting coal buckets & boat stuff , you have to dangle the maggot to get a bite hehe , it beats bumming about on the sofa like you say good on you. Now pop to pound land for cheap canvas frames an try some banksy type art .

Banksy in the style of , yeah done those to lol 

fGw9sMN.jpg

vAVvEYO.jpg

then i got bored again and did something more Blue ................. yep you guessed it blue ...... Flowers !!! 

lol 

jxDXezb.jpg

As for coal joke lol,

well its more soot, and yes im grinding soot ink the old way. Indian ink is NOT from india, its chinese stick ink.

oil and wood is burnt, the forth comming soot that gathers on chimmeny is scraped off and added to fish glue.

its then hand beeten with clubs and hand worked untill it becomes a smooth like clay substance with very fine soot.

its then pressed into blocks and Air dried. those stick on amazon for a couple quid they very cheapy  made for westerners

you need to spend like upwards of 20 quid or more for the best quality inks.

the very best inks can use upto 30-40kg of raw product ( oil or wood - or tar - coals) that are burnt to produce  1kg of soot .

modern technology and inks have started to take tolls on the ink makers and they are but a handful in the world today

making original old inks

To use above mentioned ink stick, you use a small drop of water into - ontop a smoothed stone of very fine grain

your ink stick is then worked in a circle motion through the water, as this is done the ink starts to liquify  and you get pure india ink

just like from the old days. the quality depends on the type of soot used and how pure it was when gathered.

the grinder makes the ink as thick or thin as he/she wishes. 

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

I do like the cat bag, very subtle.

been looking at trying to make it more rc , having the cat pulting the rat thats trying to catch a rc mid jump lol.

my other idea was a rc handset in place of the bunch of flowers in the flower riot  and a pile of rc/handset in a heap .

and DONT even think about it you sneeky types I tamiyacowboy penned the logo rc riot thrower and the idea of Riot RC lol.

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

So left a stencil dirty with acrylic paint, note to self its NOT waterproof !!! 

so yeah once dry paints normally waterproof, thats what it say on the tin.

but here i needed a pure white back layer ready to take heavy color.

so armed with a bottle of the best titanium white and a nice number 4 stiff brush

i went to town laying down a fine white layer. 

now at first it looked white but , then i notice a hue. well i thought i noticed a hue you know old age and stuff

but yes it did, the white paint disolved the ready dry and waterproof coloring on the stencil and had blended to leave this impressive hue shaded

Humming bird. 

what was a accident and mistake on my part played out to become a total win

GYCnhU8.jpg