• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RC4WD Trailfinder 2 Hilux

Oh How Original

Back up for sale, I couldn't bring myself to let it go last time, but omething has to give!

So here goes...

The chassis is perfect, it runs exactly as it should and everything functions fine.

Couple of scratches on the bottom in a couple of places, but that's nothing.

Tamiya TEU-101BK ESC, RC4WD 55t motor, which although is usually very slow, on the faster gear, it's got good wheelspeed and heaps of torque!

Alturn 780 servo on steering duty, I don't use both gears in the two speed, just leave it in the higher gear, so no servo included there.

No tx/rx or LiPo.

Shell is finished to a good standard, could do with a couple of tiny touch ups on the black (if I'm being extremely fussy/picky)

Including full Tamiya Hilux interior (not fitted, brand new) Toyota lettering across the back as you can see, 4WD Hilux badges on each side, RC4WD steel rear bumper and some nice detailing overall.

Pretty sad to see it go, but in truth, I could use the funds for my other models, not to mention I don't need to keep both this and the Gelande 2 and I simply prefer a Land Rover to a Hilux, that's what it's basically come down to!

I could provide a Spektrum DX3C with an SR3100 rx for extra, but happy to keep those as spares if they aren't needed.

Will of course come in original box, with instructions and all the left over bits from the build.

I'm more than happy to shoot a video of it running if anyone wants.

Looking for