• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Absima CR3P AFHDS

Gwigga

Had one for two years now and can't fault it.good value tx.

Have a look at the flysky gt3b.basically the same tx just with different styling.

Cr3p looks better IMO :)

• Like 1

Had one since last june very pleased with it, no problems with range i use the flysky compatable rx about

• Like 1

Had mine for two or so years then it broke.The pins and spring mechanism in the steering assembly snapped,leaving steering inoperable.I put it down to heavy use though .Other ise a good unit :thumbsup:

I don't suppose you still have it do you?

Just read that Absima is the new name for Ansmann's entry level stuff. Must admit it is a good looking Tx, saw it online and I'd probably go for it if I didn't have my Flysky.

• 2 weeks later...

Right little help required

the manual is quite vague on the binding process and have tried every whihc way but still no joy :(

theres also a note on the fact the've switched the bind and vcc plugs round, tried that and still no joy

any one do a quick step guide please :smthumbup:

Right little help required

the manual is quite vague on the binding process and have tried every whihc way but still no joy :(

theres also a note on the fact the've switched the bind and vcc plugs round, tried that and still no joy

any one do a quick step guide please :smthumbup:

Plug the bind cable into the rx turn on the power to the rx, make sure your motor is disconnected if its electric you dont want tyre marks on the carpet, then hold down the bind button on the tx its the centre one of the three, whilst holding down the centre button turn on the power on the tx, the led light on the rx which was flashing should go solid this means your done, switch everything off unplug the bind cable reconnect your motor switch it all back on and your good to go! Hope that helps.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I used one for nearly a year....had issues with it glitching, loss of signal and the range so I got a Flysky GT3C....again, had issues with glitching, loss of signal and range so ended up buying a Spektrum DX4C which has been perfect...no problems at all, feels much better in the hand, I now feel confident enough in my radio gear to drive to the other side of the field and not be worried about having temporary loss of signal.

I used one for nearly a year....had issues with it glitching, loss of signal and the range so I got a Flysky GT3C....again, had issues with glitching, loss of signal and range so ended up buying a Spektrum DX4C which has been perfect...no problems at all, feels much better in the hand, I now feel confident enough in my radio gear to drive to the other side of the field and not be worried about having temporary loss of signal.

I think they may have solved this problem with the switching of some plugs on the receiver, battery and bind plug are switched

• 3 years later...