• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

losi 8 battery tray

evssv

You seen this one:

hn395A.jpg

Off the Sabre X3e - quite cheap (sans velcro & P&P).  I've got one, plastic feels pretty good - maybe not losi good but till one bashes the life outta it who knows.

Edited by capri-boy

u got one for sell??Whats the dimensions?

Yeah, can do, was going to use it myself at some point but have a lot of jobs to get done before the next conversion.  WIll get measurements for you when back later if ok.

Yeah, can do, was going to use it myself at some point but have a lot of jobs to get done before the next conversion. WIll get measurements for you when back later if ok.

nice one... a pic ofhow it mounts on the bottom would good aswell pls.. as long as me 6s's fit init I'll take it Edited by evssv

Sorry to go off topic here mate, I'm after a better tray for mine. Wondering if anyone has tried fitting a Vorza battery tray on a hyper

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/64284/

It's adjustable just not sure how well it would mount.

Sorry to go off topic here mate, I'm after a better tray for mine. Wondering if anyone has tried fitting a Vorza battery tray on a hyper

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/64284/

It's adjustable just not sure how well it would mount.

being adjustable I can see mounting it apita tbh....all the losi8 tray needs is 1 extra hole drilled in the chassis on a hyper...Well I drill 1 extra to mount it my way... Edited by evssv

All the losi 8ight trays are sold out in the uk. Looking for alternatives.

yeah same here..I'm waiting on capri-boy to get bak with dimensions on the Sabre tray..plenty of losi8 trays in the USA for 10 quid delivered but im impatient. .lol!! Edited by evssv

yeah same here..I'm waiting on capri-boy to get bak with dimensions on the Sabre tray..plenty of losi8 trays in the USA for 10 quid delivered but im impatient. .lol!!

Home now, just eating then will get a pic of underneath / dimensions for ya.

16893905811_08e6e0dcca_o.jpg

16708739689_548e3cd7d5_o.jpg

Approx 220mm total length (which inc the sticky out mounting point).  Mounting holes are (from left) m5 x2, m4+m3, m3+m3, m3+m4 (I think!).  Internal measurements of tray are 145mmx55mm, esc  plate is approx 55mm square internally.

It's too deep to go as a large letter :/ so postage will end up as a small parcel at about

16893905811_08e6e0dcca_o.jpg

16708739689_548e3cd7d5_o.jpg

Approx 220mm total length (which inc the sticky out mounting point). Mounting holes are (from left) m5 x2, m4+m3, m3+m3, m3+m4 (I think!). Internal measurements of tray are 145mmx55mm, esc plate is approx 55mm square internally.

It's too deep to go as a large letter :/ so postage will end up as a small parcel at about

Edited by evssv

I'll go measure me losi tray a min mate...right..width ways it's sopt on but the length is to short for my 6s lipos..The losi one is 167mm intenal so would need this or a mm more...losi width is 53mm. .....Ho well. .cheers for the info looks like one from the USA then for me...

Np - it fits all my 4S packs, didn't even think re 6S ones.