• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My Kyosho Inferno Neo 2.0

Gwigga

Fitted Front and Rear Anti Sway Bars this morning. Fuel Filter and Shock Sox last Week

Rear

D918EE0C-42F2-41B0-A253-6AF37FB0DA8A_zps

Front

3A2B47AB-1D98-49E5-880A-63929D6AEE0F_zps

and one from above whihc you can see the fuel filter

17B97515-EBE8-4F47-B510-2AEDED5951C0_zps

Also Just washed my air filter to clear the old filter oil out, currently drying before I re-oil it :)

Looking good,

We don't reccomend washing filters any more!!!!

Its almost impossible to clean all the crap out of, it just tends to get rid of most but once the dirt has penetrated from the outside to the inside of airflter its time to throw in the bin and replace. Don't buy cheap rubbish airfiltres its not worth it!!!!

• Like 1

Looking good,

We don't reccomend washing filters any more!!!!

Its almost impossible to clean all the crap out of, it just tends to get rid of most but once the dirt has penetrated from the outside to the inside of airflter its time to throw in the bin and replace. Don't buy cheap rubbish airfiltres its not worth it!!!!

Whats even better about mine is the air filter is enclosed so i think it will actually last even longer than a non enclosed one, it just didn't seem oiled

Edited by Gwigga