• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Clarkson - Top Gear off air.

atom3624

I hate him as a person... And as a presenter... But I tolerate him to watch Top Gear because despite him, I do enjoy it.

For me it just bugs me the way he acts about people with less money than he's got... And he's still got yellowy brown teeth.

I just think he's a complete tool, I can't express my true feelings without getting a warning for swearing :lol:

Edited by Oh How Original

I don't get why it's not showing cos he's suspended.

because he is the show  the other 2 are just giving the odd funny thing to say and nothing else  as the king wants the best stuff to himself

• Like 1

hate is a very strong emotion, you really need to get out more and mix with real people

you have a real problem if you HATE somebody on a light hearted tv program, it is not real life its on the tele!!!!

he might hate him   as i really hate stacey solomon  lol  everyone has been warned that if the TV is on and she is on.   the TV must be turned over straight away.   :tank: 

• Like 2

I shall re-phrase just for Sean ;)

I strongly dislike the person he portrays on the television.

I highly doubt he's any different in real life either.

He does say some funny stuff, but he's so disrespectful to so many people and has no regard for the rules of the road, because he's 'Jeremy Clarkson'

• Like 1

He's got the same initials as Jesus. I think it makes him think he's all powerful. The show has gone downhill badly this season, I've laughed twice all season. (Yes I've actually counted) . It's a pity really, i used to look forward to Sunday night ,especially after the dross that's on telly on Saturday :(

I've enjoyed it generally - particularly Hammond on the mountain, and Clarkface with the light bar on May - that was funny.

So-called banter for May on the Rallycross wasn't that funny.

Wasn't too impressed the the hovecraft earlier on.

I still find it entertaining and generally worth looking forwards to.

As stated earlier, at least F1 restarts!!

Al.

To be fair, it might well be some kind of publicity stunt, maybe ratings are lower than expected and something like this will cause such a fuss that EVERYONE will hear of it.. All social media will have gone nuts, all forums, front page news tomorrow I'd imagine.  Top Gear will be in everyone's mind.

Any publicity is good publicity.  This is gold what's happened today.

We still need THE SHOWDOWN!!

P1 vs 918  Will Jezza become Jennifer?  !!!

That The Ferrari The Ferrari's been thrown into the mix makes it even more interesting!

Are we going to be refused this as well? !!

Come on Beeb.

AGREED, people should be accountable for their actions but ...

Al.

Caught the headline midway through a looong night shift, at first assumed that someone had finally clocked Jezza one.... but no.

I've not seen any of this series, so can't comment to that regard but, feel free to shoot me, I do find the show entertaining generally.  Whether he puts the character on for the show, or merely inflates his own persona I'm on the fence.

'Word on the street' is that there are no witnesses, so may not have happened.

He is a controversial character - that's why he's there.

Defo would not want to live with someone like that, but if somebody is so boringly politically correct at everything hosting that show, it wouldn't even air.

Perhaps the simple answer is to air it after the 'Watershed 21:00' and everyone's happy.

The so-called producers present the situations, including locating / creating 'situations' in the show.

Are you telling me that so many College Graduates had no idea of the potential implications of parading a 928 around Argentina, firstly with a UK registration, instead of local, and then with the 982 FKL? Bull S to that!

THEY gave Clarkface that car and expected him to carry on, then HE gets blamed. They're in it as much and probably MORE than their 'front man'!!

Jezza's a pain, but the whole show has the responsibility.

Al.

Clarkson is nothing more than a focus for peoples hate/dislike/complaining. Jeremy Clarckson, the presenter is nothing more than a 'caricature' that people can focus their like/dislike on, and bottom line is, he IS top gear, in the same way the hamster is eye candy for car loving females, and May is there as the voice of reason, and the fall guy. The whole thing is designed as fantasy veiwing for ratings.

Just my two peneth worth. :)

And yes, I do watch it.

Edited by Philxj4L
  • Like 2