• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

savage flux buggy style

scotty1986

think its the first time i posted in this section but hey ho heres my savage flux only upgrades are savox 1256tg steering servo ,, hd servo saver spring,, integy rear tie rod deletes,, alza slipper locker,, alza xl length 5b chassis,, team c rear wing,, dynamite 23mm hexs for revo but modded for this and 40 series dish wheels with bowties,, just awaiting some a blue madmax strong arm kit for her ,, oh and everything that was purple has been deanodised oh and i cut the rear bumper down a bit 

1907468_10206644987387314_19561229065211

11011042_10206644987907327_4489896164906

11012698_10206644988307337_2439354328584

10984213_10206644988827350_4945155019937

what do you think??

• Like 1

Very nice mate that alza chassis totally transforms the look, that centre bone looks hefty the whole truck looks beefed tho. I've not seen revo 23mm hexs.  Are they easy to find? 

Are you fully converted to brushless now then or do you think you'd get more nitros In the future. 

Did you drive it as a savage before converting?  

Very nice mate that alza chassis totally transforms the look, that centre bone looks hefty the whole truck looks beefed tho. I've not seen revo 23mm hexs.  Are they easy to find? 

Are you fully converted to brushless now then or do you think you'd get more nitros In the future. 

I hope he did because i find mine way to planted now struggles to pop up when i want my next order is 24mm hexes :D and some baja qheels / tyres

And and get ya body mounts back on other wose the shock towers end up taking a beating

i got the hexs off a chap on here bud but they are available from the states,, im done with petrol 1/5 now but i do fancy another nitro as i miss the noise from those little revvy motors,, yeah i did have a go before the chassis change etc on 4s it just wanted to flip lol

I hope he did because i find mine way to planted now struggles to pop up when i want my next order is 24mm hexes :D and some baja qheels / tyres

And and get ya body mounts back on other wose the shock towers end up taking a beating

body mounts look gay on the front now ,, shock towers are cheap so ill consider them consumable cheap replacement bits