• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Simple 1/8th scale RC electric buggy/ truggy for Newbie

kangarilla

Greeting learned forum users, 

can you assist in any recommendations for a 1/8th or 1/10 electric buggy.

Looking for a complete rtr kit no fancy Lipos or charging methods, just a good reliable one which is easy to run and easy to recharge please.

Used for blasting about a good sized grassy garden

Thankyou

Greeting learned forum users,

can you assist in any recommendations for a 1/8th or 1/10 electric buggy.

Looking for a complete rtr kit no fancy Lipos or charging methods, just a good reliable one which is easy to run and easy to recharge please.

Used for blasting about a good sized grassy garden

Thankyou

Welcome! !..what's ur budget??where u gonna b running it mostly??and what style do u like??monster trick..stadium truck..buggy..truggy....ah..buggy or truggy....so u don't want lipo power then??

Ok....not gonna get a 1/8th on that budget.....hhmm...I thk u need to look through model sport shop and see if theres anything u like...if u find sumin..ask back on here and we'll see how it goes. .....alot easier then trying to suggest things....

Edited by evssv

I have a brushless FTX Sidewinder buggy that I'm looking to sell on fairly quickly. The plastic parts are too weak for what I use it for and I break something every time I take it out! If all you're doing is running it on grass/tarmac though it might suit your needs.

I paid