• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New hitec servo hs8370th hv

flatout!

i'm looking at servo's and I was wondering whether the 18kg torque at 6v is enough.  Is it??

18kg is more than enough..;)

Ok, made a mistake, thought it was being used for steering lol.  So my question still stands, what kg rating do you actually need for a steering servo?

Edited by andyknight

Ok, made a mistake, thought it was being used for steering lol.  So my question still stands, what kg rating do you actually need for a steering servo?

Bigger the better But its finding the balance between power and speed. You cant have both

I've been put off Savox by the number of failures I have read about of the 236 model so I was trying to find a Hitec that would take the place of my standard KM steering servo.  The only one I've come up with so far is the 5765MH.  Is that any good?

I've been put off Savox by the number of failures I have read about of the 236 model so I was trying to find a Hitec that would take the place of my standard KM steering servo.  The only one I've come up with so far is the 5765MH.  Is that any good?

That should work ok looking at the specs.

But if money is no option.....................http://www.freeprawnracing.co.uk/multiplex-rhino-pro-hv-digi-4-65154.html

• Like 1

Hahahaha yeah I've spent a bucket load of cash on bits and pieces for this car this last month.  That's probably a stretch too far......maybe.

Thats the steering servo I'll be gettin next my current ones on it last legs.. :D

The hitec or the rhino?

My plan is get a Rhino at some point and stick the Hitec on the Throttle/Brakes, my mate who races at National level really rates them, but he runs a stupidly expensive Hitec 1000 on steering and the Rhino on brakes

• Like 2

Sorry for not making it clear its the t/b servo, but theres no issues with this t/b servo guys its fantastic, fast as you like and theres loads of breaking power, it stops awesome, and now im going to get the steering servo to match it, its about

Sorry for not making it clear its the t/b servo, but theres no issues with this t/b servo guys its fantastic, fast as you like and theres loads of breaking power, it stops awesome, and now im going to get the steering servo to match it, its about

Iv not seen or tryed the 7954, but this 8370 iv got in mine is just wicked mate, fast servo is a under statement on the 8370 hv 0,

the guy at the servo shop, Steve Webb was telling me all I need to know about this and other servos, the digital servo has a signel all the time, hence why it's so fast, and the standed servos have to search for a signel hence why there's such a delay,

so its going to be digital all the way for me t/b and steering to, im also going to get the uberr rc 5000 battery aswell, should be a wicked package by the end of the week :)

how much is the 7954?