• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone got a Proline Pro2 buggy

Carpmart

With the success, enjoyment and sheer bashability I'm getting from the Proline Monster Truck, I was interested in getting one of their buggies too, just wanted to hear from other owners first.....  Anyone got one?  What do you think?

• Like 1

Hello :)

Tower hobbies, as they had stock, Germany didn't as far as I could tell. Wheelspin listed it, but we all know wheelspin...

Duties paid, kit lands tomorrow (along with spare spur gears), castle 4600kv combo on the way from amain (ordered via norco as he gets a good discount), servo and new rear wheels/tyres on the way from MS, along with various wp Rx boxes to try for size.

Quite excited, although obviously the chassis etc will be pre-built. I expect good things, and will thread the build etc right up :)

Now then Jonny boy... Looks like I can get some nice objective feedback before I part with the hard earned!

Looking forward to the thread and the rest of the review...

There's some in Germany, around the

Through spending some heinously vast amount of money with them, in a short space of time.

The sv3 combo with ESC fan, posted, was cheaper than the hobbywing set up, as it'll be run on 2s again, not fearing flames ;)

Decided on the slightly higher kV as it's the buggy, ergo a marginally higher top speed should be achieveable.

An EU sourced one could be another smart buy, should have searched harder ;)

Through spending some heinously vast amount of money with them, in a short space of time.

The sv3 combo with ESC fan, posted, was cheaper than the hobbywing set up, as it'll be run on 2s again, not fearing flames ;)

Decided on the slightly higher kV as it's the buggy, ergo a marginally higher top speed should be achieveable.

An EU sourced one could be another smart buy, should have searched harder ;)

Eh up Noj, did thy kit arrive yet fella?  (That's my best Yorkshire there mate!)  :)