• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Cheerson CX20 Quadcopter

adamgav

For sale is my Cherson CX20 Quadcopter. 350 size, its a cheaper alternative to the DJI phantom, however once set up correctly it boasts the same if not more features due to it being powered by the Opensource APM 2.5.2 flight controller. This is fully customizable through Mission Planner software. It is capable of fully automated waypoint missions. It has a very stable loiter mode and many other flight modes such as intelligent orientation and Return to home.

I am only selling this as I have built a bigger hexacopter as I require a larger machine for heavy lifting.

I bought this from china, and have opened it up to check all solder joints were acceptable and all was correctly positioned and stuck down. While I was in there I added a 12V power for a brushless gimbal I had fitted. 

I have modified and fitted some carbon phantom legs. The originals are also included. It has standard props and also some carbon 9445 self tightening props. 

The charger is brand new as I have been using my Turnigy Accucell 6.

I have sharpied on the transmitter my gimbal controls to make it easier for me to adjust while flying. Im guessing it would come off with a little elbow grease.

Whats included:

Cheerson CX20

Transmitter

Charger

Solid GoPro mount

Carbon Landing gear

Carbon 9445 Props

4x Turnigy 2200mah Lipos

1x Cheerson 2700mah Lipo 

Looking for