• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

receiver problem flysky 4ch AFHDS 2

Brandon

Hey guys!

I have recently got a new TX and RX from a bloke on here and he was great to deal with!

But my issue is I can't seem to be able to bind the RX to the TX as no led blinks when it's plugged in. I checked if it was a faulty RX so I plugged it in and plugged light kit into it and it worked perfect but it just won't bind or anything. I talked to 'johninderby' as he has the same radio as me and we started talking about me getting a different RX that would work and yes I have ordered one but I just want to try and get this one working.

Any help?

Thanks

Sent from my iphone 7 using taptalk

Edited by Brandon

ESC in channel 1?? What application are you installing this RX into?? Servo channel 1, ESC channel 2.

All my flysky RX's I bind first, using a 6v plug in supply (the old, 4 AA box) with fresh, non rechargeable batteries (rechargeable, even fully charged, won't give the full voltage required for some odd reason), then connect up ESC, servo etc and calibrate. Also a good time to set the failsafe on the RX before everything is plugged in :)

Edited by Noj

That's because a charged nimh gives you 1.2v, non rechargeables give you 1.5v. And yes, esc plugs into CH2. Could be your problem.

Noj, think this is why on a servo, they give you 2 voltage ranges, normally 4.8v and 6v. Nimh and Standard.

Edited by NuttyProfessor

I've plugged the esc into all the remaining channels with no luck. I've done everything johninderby told me to do with the TX and the RX with no joy so I opt for a different flysky RX as John said. So would people think this RX is just a faulty one?