• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MSUK-Forum Merchandise! Hats hats hats!

Nick

Another milestone for MSUK-Forum, we are launching our own range of Merchandise! :)

We are going to start with caps, all money from these will fund the next item in our range. We need 25 preorders, once we reach the required amount of preorders, the caps will be made and dispatched immediately, with more in stock for future purchases.

fK0Yjpb.png*clUboxj.png

*concept images

They are a good quality heavy cotton, with the logo embroidered. It will have a good quality buckle for adjustment.

Click here to view the cap, or alternatively follow the Gold / Donate / Merchandise link at the top. :)

Surprised uptake is so slow tbh....

in the battle of getting me a hat (love them and currently have none) vs new baja shell

the baja wins.....wasn't much of a battle....may have fallen asleep through most of it...

• Like 1

Come on people, get buying, I want me 'at!  :)

Have a heart for the baldy amongst us, fully haired members. Sunshine is coming, looking like a Swan Vesta is just not a good look for anyone!! ;)

• Like 1

If I got this then I'd need a MSUK fourm T-shirt, jacket, hoddie, pen, keyring, phone cover and gazebo to replace my all associated stuff.

#associatedfanboy