• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Im looking for a lad from Dinnington with a losi 5ive

flatout!

Sorry mate iv been trying to look for you on here but can't find you anywhere, im wounding is you fancy going out with the 5th scales? This week sometime or next weekend? Iv got my motor all sorted for a bash and need to get with someone with a bit about them as for controling there beast lol! Im craving a race mate and my motors flying. Hope you find this message ;)

Any member site is ther to bring people together with a common intrest lol. But your thinking of another intrest which i dont actually know which is muckier lol. 

5th scales in cow pat is pretty mucky. 

Any member site is ther to bring people together with a common intrest lol. But your thinking of another intrest which i dont actually know which is muckier lol. 

5th scales in cow pat is pretty mucky. 

Flatout ill meet you in a dirty feild sometime for a race lol. 

• Like 1

Your light years away kidda, your in Coventry i see, shame mate because theres loads here for all sizes of models, even plane fly on a field next to were i use my 5th scale.

have a look at worksop bash and the worksop quarry thred on here, and langold worksop thred on here, theres loads to do :)

• 2 weeks later...

Bump bump, you there R kid, I want to have a look and a go with ya losi, im fancying the x2 and I won't to see the losi 5t in action in the flesh, iv only seen them on the videos and they all look the same on there,

iv been up to the rugby club to see if your there, but no one around with a 5th scale, i didn't get the 5b out while there because I didn't no if I was going to be ok on there like,

so if you see this shout pal giz a shout back and we'll get out with them, and get some racing done, id love to prove you can keep up with a 4x4 with a rear wheel drive, :) hope to here from you dude ;)

Edited by flatout!

Hi matey if your reading im sure you haven't seen this shout yet,

iv been up to the rugby club at Dinnington again still not seen anyone lol! I cant even remember what your handle was on here? Im not sure if i seen your name id know it lol! Or your profile picture?

Im not all that good at finding stuff on line and computers un all that stuff lol!

Hope ya see this message matey coz im getting board now, my mates not into racing his baja, don't think he's confident enough as yet,

come on dude let's go racing! :)

Edited by flatout!