• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my alza xl savvy....

evssv

So here we go gonna keep it all on here ...first off. ..the shox...well 1sorta works and the rest r empty by the feel if it....I will open them up now..... 20150214_150135_zpszdlqfb83.jpg 20150214_145456_zps77x3vnm7.jpg 20150214_150150_zpsjje3uyvp.jpg 20150214_152350_zpsafdcykol.jpg..jus cleaned em up.....and......

20150214_155224_zpsj2pretmx.jpg..gonna go with 40 or 45....any suggestions? ?

Edited by evssv

45 will be fine, nothing in it.

guessed not..noticed this as well. ..20150214_154918_zpskuiiwmdy.jpg...and the mesh seems to tight.....makes a right racket when u push it along.....wots best way to mesh it as it dont look like a normal motor mount??..I see 2 allen heads on top....and sum underneath. .....

Stock box? If yes, you slacken the four screws underneath and slide the whole mount in or out. It's a ball-ache.

yep totally stock ...had a feeling this was the case....jus took the rx off and it fell apart..lol..20150214_170936_zpsiq0hxnoy.jpg....thk I got a specky for it anyways...and that aerial aint gonna b much use that short... Edited by evssv

Steering felt wrong...so had a look and....20150214_174105_zpstnabnzmi.jpg..

What's missing then peeps??....I gota 1256tg to fit so might do it now it's a part.....jus gota take it out me hyper...gota a alturn 750 to go bak in that....thk this needs the savox more then then hyper do...

Edited by evssv

guessed not..noticed this as well. ..20150214_154918_zpskuiiwmdy.jpg...and the mesh seems to tight.....makes a right racket when u push it along.....wots best way to mesh it as it dont look like a normal motor mount??..I see 2 allen heads on top....and sum underneath. .....

They are very noisy anyway to be honest, very clicky and horrible sounding....only real fix for it is an ALZA centre diff mod :D:thumbsup:

They are very noisy anyway to be honest, very clicky and horrible sounding....only real fix for it is an ALZA centre diff mod :D:thumbsup:

I have a alza xl chassis and the diff locker lined up but funds r tight...is 45 quid for a alza xl chassis cheap???yeah it did sound terrible tbh...none of my others sound this bad... Edited by evssv

I think that's about the same price as one direct from alza....probably quicker shipping

I may have a spare somewhere if you need

that would b v.handy mate...or I was looking at the irc ones. ..but there's a few to choose from...sum 45 ..sum 65..dog bone included. ..

servo swap shop 20150214_185834_zpskbbh0jzc.jpg