• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

blade 350qx ready to fly with upgrades, price drop

the watchman

Hi, i have for sale my blade 350qx quad, as you can see she is in as new condition and has only been flown a hand full of times, inc in the sale is a brand new spektrum dx5 with 3 pos switch for each flight mode, it will need binding to the blade as its brand new, i flew this using my dx6i so i would advise you to rebind the quad and do a gps reset etc.

I have also fitted some cnc prop adaptors, very nice quality to, these allow you to run any aftermarket props so you have a much wider choice other than stock blade props, the props fitted at moment are maytech 8x4.4r in carbon fibre, these are super stiff and make the blade very quick to stick input but does drain the battery rather quickly,4x spare sets as well as stock blades will also be inc.

It also has a full lightning wrap fitted, i have also lined the whole front of the quad with copper foil on the inside :thumbsup: blade 350's had a tendancy to loose gps signal once a gopro was fitted, that is not the case now and has a rock solid gps hold while the gopro is switched on :thumbsup: comes with 1x 1800mah 3s lipo to get you flying, fully boxed with instruction etc, any questions just ask.

Edited by the watchman