• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Walkera v450d03

I am trying one of these out and although it is my first 6 channel heli of my own I have flown others before well flown in a manor of speaking lol, I am finding it a really nice heli, 6 axis gyro helps alot I think

Any one else have one or flown one previously that has any review or comment on them

Si

No one then lol,

only my second flight and one servo fried causing a crash, snapped blade, snapped ball link, dented boom, motor moved luckily far enough not to strip the main gear.

Disappointed seeing as it is actually a great heli to get to grips with, the devo 7 tx is not bad really, instructions are quite clear so now I am waiting for parts before I can get flying again but the only thing is the parts are from Hong Kong I can't find a UK supplier.

Si

I bought it second hand but previous owner only flew it a couple of times before, came to me with 2 lipo's, spare blades, pitch gauge, blade balancer, I am not joking when I say it looked un used cheap, they are quite a lot more new but I wouldn't want to buy new for this very reason of crashing lol.

Si

Edited by silone74

I think there are some bargains to be had with heli's at the moment, alot of 450 size I have seen on selling sites are not fetching what the seller wants, I have missed a few on ebay by a couple of quid that went for under

• 4 weeks later...

Problem with the replacement servo, it has burnt out while I was setting the swash plate so on with a warranty claim and fingers crossed it isn't a problem with the rx although the other servos are perfectly fine

Si