• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Going Out With The Trucks!

Zombi

Welcome to GOWTT

We're a small group of chaps that often meet up (usually Sundays) and do trailing & crawling up in the Derbyshire peaks and surrounding area. We're from a mixture of Notts, Derby and Chesterfield, and anyone who shares our love of the hobby is welcome to join us.  Our trucks are generally the bigger rock crawlers (yeti and wraiths), but we do also have the smaller crawlers come along with the SCX10s and Sawbacks.

The core group is usually around 4 guys, but that number can grow quite large when we organise bigger meets with other folks on Facebook and the likes.

I'll post up when we have our gatherings, so make sure to follow the main GOWTT sub-forum to be alerted of new topics, and give us a shout if you want to come along - the more the merrier.

Edited by Zombi

Meet the crew...

From left to right, we have Sean, Jay, Mat and Chris.  The pic below that is me - seemingly the only one I have of me out trailing, and it was taken accidentally!

P1020258_zpsc1ca9c6e.jpg

P1020959_zps43fcc03b.jpg

Edited by Zombi
  • Like 1

Sounds good!  

The group pic is when we were at the last Nationals back in October - we were waiting for the technical section.

The guys are out tomorrow as usual; they go almost every week and I try and go every other week.  I'll make new posts each time I'm going along, but feel free to shout up on here if you fancy meeting up with the boys sans my good self and I'll get info on where they'll be.

Quite possible I was nearby then, lmao.... Myself and my lad both have orange land rovers....

Yeah we're out tomorrow at langold for a bit of a bash but deffo up for some crawler meets :thumbsup:

Hopefully get banners along too, not seen him in what feels like ages.....