• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

which rc makes You smile

Juggernaut jims

Well I've been away from rcs for a while due to work and the weather and recently dug out the old rcs for a blast and have just found myself becoming bored of them as there too predictably even the 2wd slash with its 4600kv on 3s isn't doing it for me anymore.

So I'm looking out there at everyone on here asking which rc makes You smile and why. Also any good suggestions on something new for me.

My Blizzard. Its silly, goes over practically anything and carries an onboard Gopro for extra laughs. Thanks to the brushless system its insanely quick for a tracked vehicle and has loads of power to tow stuff, or push things around.

Certainly the RC I enjoy running the most.

• Like 1

Going slow...I relish in the more technical stuff. You can keep your crawlers, they are too predictable, I took a 1/16 summit, locked the diffs, weighted the front scout wheels and dropped in an 80T motor on 2s.........Now you got yourself a challenge to try and get over stuff. Always in the car if i am going anywhere that may have a stone or 2

My brushless hyper 7 as I can throw it at anything and it....mostly keeps on bashing.....and I dont really care about braking it as I have loads of spares and there cheap enuff anyway if I dont have it in me spares box

Edited by evssv

My Savage doesn't so much make me smile as make me scared :) lunchbox definitely makes me smile, it's bonkers and definitely has personality. Whoever said it was more like having a pet than an RC was bang on.

b19jas - good call on keeping an RC in the boot of the car, I keep my Mav Scout in there in summer, and sometimes the Savage or Slash.

For me .... my twin engine Savage

The 1/5s are fun, the Madforce always gives me a chuckle, and I love my Hyper 7 rally car. Savage is nice and so is the brushless converted nitro Firestorm....but nothing puts a smile on my face like a pair of .28s making a noise like a well kicked hornets nest :)

Chewbacca, thats awesome!! what is it? 

rc that makes me smile the most is my GT12. Love the little thing

It's an FTX Carnage with an 80a/3520kv Turnigy combo (Hi Big Gaz :tease: ), Proline Chevy shell and Proline's Desperado/Badlands wheel/tyre combo. 

It's an FTX Carnage with an 80a/3520kv Turnigy combo (Hi Big Gaz :tease: ), Proline Chevy shell and Proline's Desperado/Badlands wheel/tyre combo.

It's that combo again......

You on commission mate? Lmao.....

Think I might have to try one of these combos, do you use 2s or 3s with it?

All of mine put a smile on my face for very different reasons, the crawlers and scalers as it's always amazing where they can go to, slash for beating the living snot out of and comedy handling, tamiyas for the nostalgia. They all do have a place...

Kind of have to agree with Gaz, all mine put a smile on my face, in their respective bash spots.

The Wraith I actually enjoy using on my own or with others.

The Baja I prefer with others, big open field, with jumps.

SC10 is just good for anything, always loved these trucks.

Scout pretty much follows were the Wraith goes until it gets stuck and needs towing.

Eight cars, love em all the same. But that's the beauty of hobby grade, tweak em to suit you as an individual. All eight will leave me beaming, none are bonkers fast, but all are fettled to be fun.

It's that combo again......

You on commission mate? Lmao.....

Think I might have to try one of these combos, do you use 2s or 3s with it?

All of mine put a smile on my face for very different reasons, the crawlers and scalers as it's always amazing where they can go to, slash for beating the living snot out of and comedy handling, tamiyas for the nostalgia. They all do have a place...

I wish I was on commission lol.

Currently only 2s but I'll be getting my hands on some 3s packs soon and I have an 80a/3000kv combo that'll be run on those in an as yet un-bought chassis.............

I have two,

My 5ive always makes me smile especially when I race it but with it even just sitting in my shed it still puts a smile on my face.

My SCX10 as it will go pretty much where I point it and it's one of those RC's that you can take anywhere and everywhere.