• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's Little Monster...... Pro-line Pro MT

.AJ.

Had a hankering for a MT for a while now and loved the look of this truck the second it was released, but didn't like the crazy UK price tag, i sourced a kit from Germany for a reasonable

Edited by .AJ.
  • Like 2

I fancied one of these but like you the price was stupid here in the UK and put me off .. Care to share a link to where you got yours .

Look forward to the build pics as it does look a nice quality kit

Same, gotta resist the temptation to start building till tomorrow lol

First impressions are really good, plastics are really beefy, the shell is thickest ive ever seen for 1/10, the shocks speak for themselfs and the rear drive shafts are just like splined MIP's ohh and the 2.8" Trenchers look fantastic, I can see them going on the Wraith for a laugh :)

Can't comment on the invictus, I know nothing about it really, the IP's came from MB Models, they are distrubed by Schumacher, so most shops should be able to get hold of them easily

And before anyone comes along and says SMC lipos are better, they should do their research and relise that most SMC lipos are rebadged/recased IP's ;)

Edited by .AJ.
  • Like 2

haha awesome, got one of these on the way from CML (ordered some time ago too lol) looks like an awesome truck good choice fella :good:

Are the wheels and tyres factory glued btw?

haha awesome, got one of these on the way from CML (ordered some time ago too lol) looks like an awesome truck good choice fella :good:

Are the wheels and tyres factory glued btw?

Yea they are glued, I don't think there has been any UK stock of these at all, I know Proline are doing a second run of production at the moment, so hopefully they won't be too far away

The German retailer's price is incredible, makes the kit superb vfm.

My money says it'll be bashed before the weekend is out :)

At

Yea they are glued, I don't think there has been any UK stock of these at all, I know Proline are doing a second run of production at the moment, so hopefully they won't be too far away

At