• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

warsop bash 2nd February?

flatout!

Does anyone know anything about a bash at warsop, nr, Mansfield bmx track? Im wanting to go and im not sure if 5th scales are welcome? Shouldn't say that really im sure everyones welcome in the rc world, ive never met such nice people.

Info on this bash would be gratefully appreciated as id love to take my new 5th scale and show her off ;)

Hi, how ya gettin on, not sure about any bash happening in warsop or i havent heard anything, yes there is a bmx track in warsop, i sometimes go there with my tropy truggy but they are brushless electric, sometimes run into others there but it is next to houses so not sure about noise issue with petrol 5th scale, i have run nitro there in past with no complaints, olny thing is sometimes you get pros down there wuth bmx and they dont like us rc guys, but for most part you can usually get on there ok, as said not seen anything on here about a bash there; maybe somewhere else local , not sure, from there you olny 5 mins away from manor rc indoor club

• Like 1

Some kid come to collect the trophy I sold he was from Manfield warsop he said, paul his name was, and hes just getting back into it he said, and he told me that there this meeting at a bmx track in warsop? Ill take a ride out there but with car full of mates just incase,

Yes this bash is happening this Sunday.we are meeting there at 10am if anyone interested.it's on Facebook and a couple of people are taking bajas

Is there definitely going to be 2 strokes there, is anyone on here taking one? My new baja's freeshly run in, so im going to make one for sure guys, it would be nice for someone to get in touch on here, just so I can soeak to them when I get there if you no what I mean? Maybe a name would make me feel a bit better, sorry im very new to the scene, but im not going to be allover the place mashing into everyone, lol! im pritty good with it, iv had two now, and if anyone who hasnt got a 5th scale and fancys a go I can chuck another one in the car, so they can have a go, the one im on about is for sale, not my new baja, lol! Its similar and 5th scale so you'll get the feel from it.

I've bin told a couple are goin.I did have the hpi ss but sold it now.my mate has about10 2 strokes and he is probably coming if that helps.bring it along and have some fun

• Like 1

Its a yama buggy fg style, but its nothing like a fg really its just wheels and stuff that fg I think, but its like new still because I bought a km instead about a week later lol! You coming to langold? If you are ill stay here or call on the way back from warsop, or even the other way round langold first?

Hi guys, is this bash still on on Sunday? Im just about ready for it, somone wouldnt happen to have a spare kill switch module to sell at the meating ? Its just that iv ordered one for my mates baja but I dont think its going to be here tomorrow, so I was thinking if someone had one to sell ill just do it for him at the bash site when I get there. :)

Edited by flatout!

hi mate, as you drive through there is a ford car dealership on your right, immediately after that you turn right down onto a estate, new looking houses and bungalows etc, you can then branch of to your left just after that, that's one way in, if I ever go there I carry on further down that road an d take the las tleft turn before the end of the road, if you follow that round and then and then take a left at the corner of that road it brings yout o the back of the track and you can access it through a small entrance to the back of the track, as said if you turn right just after the ford garage and ask someone they will tell  you best way inn, it is easy to get to, I think I will pop down myself and see who is there aswell, on mw way to racing at the manor rc sunday, so I can spare some  time to come and se what people are running etc,  

• Like 1

sorry not left turns on the estate road, its all right turns after the ford garage, lol

Hi,yes that field is a playing field, perfect for large scale, but you do get dog walkers on there a lot, just have to be a bit carefull with em, the bmx track is awsome, i used to rum my hpi savage on there all the time, again cos its cold i think you will have the place all to your selfs, check roads out on the map you can see your way inn from that

Yes pal I hope theres more than me and my mate going,

The cars are all ready to go, kill switchs, tyre inners tapped up, and batteries all charged up,

hope theres going to be some there, thats why im going over there to warsop because were always on are own over here, just to used to mixing it up with other baja's, cant wait to get a bit of a race going,

what about cones? Anyone taking any markers of some sort, road cones I have some but I dont think ill get them in a fiat 500 lol!

Jeepers! Ive just realised its the 1st tomorrow not the 2nd, I feel really bad now because if someones going on my useless info

SORRY PEOPLE ITS SUNDAY 1ST FEBRUARY, TOMORROW GUYS IM SORRY IN ADVANCE IF ANYONE MISSES IT BECAUSE OF ME!

SORRY GUYS :(

Right if I wait on the main road, just were this cafe is and then its just a quick nip through a snicket and then I can get you to 5he streams and the steeper stuff, ill be bashing just next to you on that big gravel track,

ill park my car so youll see it on the main road just as you're entering langold, you come through a village called costhorpe , and keep going and you'll see me, a fiat 500, white and probably too lads in it or if its not cold standing by it lol!

are we going to warsop after langold then? ;)

Edited by flatout!