• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kyosho Mad Force Kruiser 2.0 Electric and Nitro Readysets

53HRA

Introducing the new the Kruiser 2.0 by Kyosho :)

This model will be available in brushless (Orion combo), or in nitro form (25 engine) and installed with big bore shocks as well as a 3-speed tranny!

gallery_4895_8_82742.jpg

gallery_4895_8_50675.jpg

Full specification awaiting.Source: Hobbymedia :good:

Have they actually improved this then?

er...they changed the shocks, changed the wheels.... and I am pretty sure the radio box is a different shape.

They kept the crazy steering linkage, and probably kept the oddball 19mm hexes sitting over 14mm metal hexes.

Not sure about 'improved' ....

That is a thing that made me chuckle with the previous brushless Madforce.... surely they could produce a new flat sheet motor mount just as easily as they can reproduce a copy of a part that must have been discontinued some while ago ?

Especially as it's the kind of simple flat ally mount that most home brew conversions could manage with some scrap, a drill and a hacksaw! I mean....I made something similar for my Firestorm out of some scrap chassis plate.

Mind you...I can't help wondering if the reason I love my Madforce so much is simply because it WAS so outdated in design and had so many things that could be improved. If it had been 'good' it would have got judged a lot more on it's actual performance. As it is....it's still the only solid axle swing arm style 1/8 monster truck out there ( I don't count crawlers with no diffs here ...... ) that I can think of.