• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

jb's scania r620 build

You got the alloy square section from b&q bud ? It's a snug fit in the centre bruder section you then drill holes in the alloy to match the ones in the plastic that's there use small nut & bolts hay presto . On the top I used plasticard sections wrapped in skateboard deck grip tap comes in mth lengths from ride on holbrooks bridge in cov, an the outer trailer rails I used alloy angle from an old green house but b&q sell it as well. Look forwards to build updates .

can U guys tell me where i can get cheap low loader as im looking everywhere and cant find.i start to think to makenone from b&q alu bits and plates.can u give me some dimensions of trailer.thanks

I got one of these cheap

http://modell-box.com/en/BRUDER/Spare-parts-commercial-vehicles/5-for-construction-vehicles/EB-42823-Low-loader-semi-trailer--ruby-red-.html

All you need it to add a round head bolt to form the hitch pin.

With a bit of work ended up with

picture1300508134.jpg

picture1320548267.jpg

picture0713028029.jpg

• Like 1

can U guys tell me where i can get cheap low loader as im looking everywhere and cant find.i start to think to makenone from b&q alu bits and plates.can u give me some dimensions of trailer.thanks

. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bruder-Low-Loader-Trailers-New-In-Sealed-Bag-1-Trailer-Per-Sale-1-14-scale-/221644941179?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item339b11677b This one will help too Edited by Trans4Mation