• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New 'Killerbody' shells and accessories

TWINSET

Lancia's are always a great car. Perhaps its me, but they look wrong at the front - too square.

Loving the Mini Moke - remember them knocking around Cornwall when I went on holidays there MANY years ago ...

Landy looks half decent as well.

Al.

What Mini Moke?

If that's supposed to be a Jeep, its MILES out.

If it's supposed to be a Mini Moke, it's spot on!!

The one they're calling 'Warrior'.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff303/pastybird/Kent%202CV%202009/June2009Kent2CV947.jpg

Al.

Edited by atom3624

Is this killer rc same people who do the electrical accessories? the guy behind tgat started out playing with leds on a table like me lol. i hope i can progress somehow too. Those shells are whats needed a new spin mayb he'll give us some if the shells we really want like 80s cars.

Is this killer rc same people who do the electrical accessories? the guy behind tgat started out playing with leds on a table like me lol. i hope i can progress somehow too. Those shells are whats needed a new spin mayb he'll give us some if the shells we really want like 80s cars.

different company fella.

• 5 months later...