• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sold - please lock

capri-boy

Need the space and funds so this has got to go also.

FTX Vantage Pro roller, lightly used, as stock bar a velcro batt strap rather than CF retainer.  If buyer prefers I can swap it back.  As you can see from the pics it's in excellent condition, shell and wing are unused and ready for painting.  Sat on mini pins (glued) which look to have around 90% tread.  

Not sure on value here, cannot find a single used one sold, there's a seller breaks new ones on the bay and sells for more than the sum of there parts new, and new its around

Edited by capri-boy

• 1 month later...

Ahh I don't mind if you leave the combo out just interested in the roller to be honest how much do you for the roller?

Shell is still unpainted, I've a rtr vantage shell I used to test.  Pictured rtr with spekky tx/rx and mg steering servo (think it's a Savox but can't remember without looking).

16090158690_c53b73abdc_o.jpg

Edited by capri-boy

Um see I don't use those connectors is my only issue sorry for the late reply my top talk didn't update

Um see I don't use those connectors is my only issue sorry for the late reply my top talk didn't update

Ditto - been at work.  I can change the esc connectors over to anything I've got no problem - you'll see I've left the esc / motor wires the stock length - it's not very tidy but this was never meant to be a long term thing - just to see if I liked 1/10 on carpet any better than my 1/14.

Edited by capri-boy

Ahh okay well I run dean's connectors how much would it be altogether then 130? And how would I pay

Ahh okay well I run dean's connectors how much would it be altogether then 130? And how would I pay

Paypal - just to clarify - you want the Pro roller, with esc and servo fitted - no Tx/Rx and the esc swapped over to deans?  What shell do you want? The unpainted / cut one or a RTR shell?

Oh if you PM me I'll see replies quicker too.

Edited by capri-boy

Ahh okay what about motor? And I don't the rx etc and yeah the connectors to dean's and the clear shell and wing obviously how do I pay by PayPal I have never done it on here before haha