• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FTX Vantage 'Kit' - 'New other'

capri-boy

Need space and funds, so this is up for sale.  It's an FTX Vantage, and is brand new and afaik never ran (i'm not 100% certain the electrics haven't at least been tested).  Bought and stripped for spares for an FTX Pro.  As far as I can tell it's all there (Battery/RX/TX not pictured - there in my spares tub atm), everything was well packed but to be fair I  couldn't guarantee there isn't a missing screw or 2.  It's unlikely however.  My orig intention, and if no one wants it, is to let mini me loose at it - as it was a rtr everything is 'built' - it just needs assembling so it should be very straight forward.  Comes with Fastrax road tyres as pictured, not mini pins as it did new otherwise as stock.  Shell has been reinforced and used, but looks very very good.

Pricing is hard - plenty sell (built) on ebay for close to RRP - I'd like

Edited by capri-boy

It's an FTX Vantage, and is brand new and afaik never ran (i'm not 100% certain the electrics haven't at least been tested).  Bought and stripped for spares for an FTX Pro.

Craig, I can confirm that I never tested the Electrics. As you say, I bought this for spares for the Pro you're selling.

I did use this shell on the Pro though, but as you say it's still in good nick. If you've not used it, it's in as new condition.

Good luck with the sales mate.

Graham

• Like 1