• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vorza ESC/BEC Help

Krimz88

Hi,

I am about to upgrade my Vorza to have the following:

- spektrum srs4210 avc receiver

- Savox 1258 Servo

- Castle BEC

I know to run the above I need to install a dedicated BEC. My issue is that I can not for the life of me seem to work out how to gain access to the ESC to splice/solderdirectly to the battery terminals on the

esc? 

I found the image below in a post, but could not see how they gained access or had enough space to solder.

Advice would be much appreciated :)

Wires03.JPG

Either make a piggyback style connector for the terminals or strip back some of the insulation, solder the wire then heatshrink it, as long as its got the feed, it will run. Just make sure the BEC can take the voltage you will be running.

Edited by NuttyProfessor

i run the same bec on a scx10 and a i soldered the connectors of the bec to a male jst then soldered a female jst to the battery wires and it works well for me  oh and remember to remove the red wire from the esc`s plug that go`s into the rx as both cant work together