• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1955 ford f100 lowrider

XfAJgAD.jpg. 8finMnz.jpg. MK0erbj.jpg. OYJzbWo.jpg. zZyTqaA.jpg. uKsnnS9.jpg. v8FB6lM.jpg. uJUKTO2.jpg. I2qXunF.jpg. This started as a standard kit , the tailgate is from an original has the kit comes with blank not the ford version . I then added the aftermarket rims as the kit ones didn't do it for me. The body mount on front have been filled again I'm not a fan of big body mounts on show , the rears are used but trimmed right down on the last hole. The big ugly front bumper was used but cut to allow the body bumper to slot into it hence no front mounts. The chrome stacks will be slash cut this was the roll bar I just cut the centre out an turned the bits round. The air filter is two round servo horns from a plane . Any feedback on this would be great I still have no idea where to go next with it as it's just a shelf filler so poss be in the trade rooms or eBay before long as I've to much on with work & other projects so some will go to homes where they will get finished / run like there built for. Edited by Trans4Mation