• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kyosho DMT - Brushless - Price reduction

Samuran

Hi Guys

With a heavy heart I'm going to have to sell on most if not all of my land based RC's. This is pretty much thanks to my G/F's job being seasonal and needing the money for food and bills.

Kyosho DMT. Bought from CupraMat on here. Super quick on 4S!

It has a hobby wing 120a esc and a 1900kv turnigy brushless motor in it. Turnigy gt3 RX. Light kit fitted in the shell, dusty cover, shock socks... I'm looking for

Edited by Samuran

Tbh I wouldn't say it's bullet proof but it's not silly weak. The only time I've bust it was cartwheeling off a big jump flat out on 4s. The spur gear needed replacing. Took the opportunity to up the spider gears in the diffs and check it all out.

I've not seen what it's like on a Mad Force but on the DMT it's pretty much the same as on my other RC's.

The servo is connected to the servo saver by a bar and then the wheels are connected to the saver...

http://www.kyosho.com/jpn/support/instructionmanual/d_platform/pdf/DMT_VE-R_30844-EX.pdf

I've not seen what it's like on a Mad Force but on the DMT it's pretty much the same as on my other RC's.

The servo is connected to the servo saver by a bar and then the wheels are connected to the saver...

http://www.kyosho.com/jpn/support/instructionmanual/d_platform/pdf/DMT_VE-R_30844-EX.pdf

thats good then. ...chk out the mad force set up if u can...way to much to bend/brake/go wrong on such a big truck

Yeah I've looked at the pdf and there are too many parts for me to work out what's going on lol

You interested?

not me....

A mate might b possibly. ....hes got the brushless bug now hes converted his revo...lol!!!...he now wants a buggy. ...I jus sorted his missus a tidy losi8 for him... from her.. off here. ....I'll see what hes after an get bak to u.....

Richard, 145 + post.

Allan, if I sell the esc and motor separately, then the roller would include everything else. Wheels, tx, rx, servo, cover, spares etc.

Allan, if I sell the esc and motor separately, then the roller would include everything else. Wheels, tx, rx, servo, cover, spares etc.

What would be your best price on that minus the transmitter and receiver as i have a nice simple Flysky gt2 spare here

and what spares do you have?

Thanks

Allan