• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Team Associated LED Light Kit and Sound System

53HRA

The ESS-One Engine Sound System lets you choose from multiple throaty race engine sounds, shifting, brakes, and turbo blowoff valves! The programmable ESS-One delivers these sounds in one simple, small box for a clean and easy installation. Whether you drive a short course truck, drift, or rally car, the ESS-One has the right sound to match!

Team Associated XP light kits cut through the darkness with realistic lighting arrays that feature headlights, tail lights, fog lights, and reverse lights - and a police light bar kit.

Additional information and source found here :)

First Traxxas ...... now this

Don't be too harsh, these really are a viable option for brushless FPV videoing. Let's be honest, nearly all electric motors do not make a nice sound of any kind, the only ones that do offer something worth listening to are the occasional high voltage system that spools up like a jet! The rest are just an ear piercing shriek! Hideous! And that's from a leccy fan-boy!

I will get one eventually, preferably in this guise as it's a simple plug in box. I reckon there'll be offerings from the far east soon enough, Hobbyking won't miss out on this!

+1 Tug!

My Ram and Maxx can make sounds sort-of hinting at what Anthony Davidson was saying about the 'new F1' cars - not amazed with the sound, but loves the 'harvesting noises' during braking ...

Al.