• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what do you want for Christmas?

Alex97

We are now one month away for Christmas and I'm sure people know what they want or what they know they have no chance of getting lol.

So for me is a

Controller, I'm not 100% sure on what one yet.

A real 1/1 car or some money towards it.

It's not very exciting this year :(

So what do you want???

Alex

Ableton Push + Ableton Live 9 Suite

but i always get socks and smelly's, you know lynx, its always lynx, mind you the shower gel and deodorant i get lasts a whole year so i never have to buy any so it isn't that bad as a whole :P and i always loose my socks or get holes in them lol

Edited by TTshadowTT

Anythin i can build, tinker or play with. I like to be occupied on Christmas day because i'm not one of those people that can just sit watching film after film after film. So as long as i'm doing something, i'm fine.

The more challenging the better.

No one buys me expensive stuff anymore so I ask for vouchers, this year it'll be for chain reaction cycles. I've done quite well in the past with this approach. My birthday is in December as well. For the last few years I set up a just giving page for and ask people to donate to that instead of buying me something.

My wife and I set a little aside to treat ourselves in January when the Christmas madness subsides rather than buy for each other.

Nowt, other than a good time spent with relatives in our new house :)

Our lasses birthday is the 26th, so I've already sorted out her gift (hidden away, and of a Danish, plastic brick variety). We're setting a limit for small, silly gifts (I think) of about thirty quid, which is challenging tbh.

There's always summat to tinker with/build at no.71, so no chance of stagnating with poor, Xmas reply :)

Iv had enough i think so just want a smooth holiday and give my mrs what she deserves. eastenders death special being cancelled would be nice tho. Every year my mrs tears over some enders demise on xmas day i predict many actors leaving this xmas. 

Had mine already :)

A brand new Gopro Hero4 Silver ( one with the built in screen )

:)

And I will be eating my Xmas dinner at Hash House a Go Go :) trying a Man v food challenge :)

• Like 1

In no particular order:

1. Cure for the Ebola and Marburg viruses

2. Pre-order on a Canon 5D Mk IV body

3. Midi Fighter Twister and a Traktor S8

4. DBXL roller for brushless conversion

5. Elite Dangerous

6. Pocher Aventador Roadster

7. Oculus Rift DK2

8. Proper set of Santoku knives

9. AIAIAI TMA-1 Headphones

10. Anything made from titanium (except a hip replacement)

In no particular order:

1. Cure for the Ebola and Marburg viruses

2. Pre-order on a Canon 5D Mk IV body

3. Midi Fighter Twister and a Traktor S8

4. DBXL roller for brushless conversion

5. Elite Dangerous

6. Pocher Aventador Roadster

7. Oculus Rift DK2

8. Proper set of Santoku knives

9. AIAIAI TMA-1 Headphones

10. Anything made from titanium (except a hip replacement)

+1 on the midi fighter and s8 and the oculous rift, you and me my friend have lots in common lol

• Like 1

Health and Happiness all round!

Quality time with the family.

Tamiya Bruiser kit

---------

Have recently picked up a Canon 5d MkIII, not had time to use it properly yet, have to clean up the RC's and get some pics!! Was thinking ebola cure would ne nice but sounded a bit world peacy.

Oh, good taste in cars, I used to have an awesome R34, pre kids! Long gone now, lol. Priorities, priorities. Good luck with the driving test!

• Like 1