• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Has anybody used this Supafix stuff?

TommyGun

What other ones are there?

I joined the forum to ask because I've been racing for literally 6 months and have never bought a glue for repairing my 206 which I crashed and broke the front bumper and shell on thats all.

Just wanted a little advice thats all!

Yes there are many brands selling this....and have been for years.

Thanks for joining this forum to tell us.

No need for that sort of attitude mate, he's clearly only asking a question before he buys the stuff, surely it's what forums like this are for.

• Like 2

Its the same stuff as Q bond. Basically superglue or cyno and 2 bottle of either a aluminium type powder and a bottle of plastic dust. It does work pretty well, but I never trust any glues myself, I have never found one that works for a decent length of time.

What other ones are there?

I joined the forum to ask because I've been racing for literally 6 months and have never bought a glue for repairing my 206 which I crashed and broke the front bumper and shell on thats all.

Just wanted a little advice thats all!

Q-bond....these types of repair materials will be perfect for your front bumper.

As said...the hard setting things are not really suitable for lexan but it depends on the damage....in the past I have used screws and plastic or metal to repair/reinforce shells (even Meccano!)...these days if the damage is that bad then I buy a new shell.

Pictures of what you are trying to fix will help.

No need for that sort of attitude mate, he's clearly only asking a question before he buys the stuff, surely it's what forums like this are for.

True...but you had the benefit of seeing a second post.

I presumed that it was just another random ad on a forum...it is true what they say about presumption eh? :)

Edited by Anthoop

• 1 month later...