• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Alloy FG Marder For sale/Trade

Thunderwolf

Looking at selling my FG Marder.

many parts alloy, very few parts left to get if you are after a full alloy marder.

will come with a multiplex steering servo, dominator exhaust and upgraded diff front cable brakes

includes a kill switch as well.

there are a few spares included such as some pinion and spur gears and a alloy battery holder (picture to come)

important points, the steering has one sheared bolt on the underside which will need removing, although it been operating fine as is.

one of the turnbuckles is bent, again been running find as is, the cover on the diff is very badly scratched after the brace came loose and got trapped between the diff and chassis, looks aweful but the diff operates fine as it is.

there is no shell included, there will also be no throttle/brake servo or tx/rx included either.

i do not know what the engine is but it does work.

i'm after

Edited by Thunderwolf

What kill switch ?

Intrested in the exhaust

Steering servo

Any screws you may have

Front brakes

Let me know how much you looking for . Maybe other parts as i go a long with my rebuild

no idea what killswitch it is, i know it works though.

won't be many screws but the rest is do-able.

i'll need people interested in some other parts before i go taking it apart though, i don't want to have a pile of parts left over no one wants.